AIR CONDITIONING SALES & INSTALLATION
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE IN HOME ESTIMATE TODAY
Air Conditioning Installation
60 Minutes Can Save You Thousands – Second Opinions on Your HVAC Replacement are Always FREE!
Guardian Heating, Air, Plumbing & Electrical has over 20 years experience estimating and installing new HVAC systems for metro Atlanta customer. When it’s time for a new Air Conditioning system, you can count on Guardian to provide you with fast, friendly, reliable, and budget conscious options to your home cooling needs.
A family owned and local company, our focus is on the customer by providing you with a team of HVAC experts that have the know how and training to listen to your wants and needs. What is our main goal? To provide you with the best heating and air conditioning solutions for your home and family. We are so confident that you’ll be happy with our AC services that we guarantee your satisfaction 100%!
Repair or Replace Your Air Conditioner?
When you are faced with an AC breakdown mid summer, it can be stressful. You are uncomfortable and uncertain of what steps to take to make the best decision for your comfort and wallet. Most homeowners do not prepare for replacing their HVAC system in advance. The costs and effort can be frustrating when unexpected. For this reason, we train our teams to listen, learn and provide the right options. We offer a variety of payment options to make the cost easier to absorb, especially when so unexpected.
At Guardian, we don’t just send trained salesmen to push you into a new system. We provide you with a licensed technician who understands how your AC system functions, and what it takes to make your home comfortable. We understand how great of an investment a new HVAC system is and we’ll make sure to work within your budget and needs by providing you with rebates, financing options, cash incentives and competitive pricing. We’ll show you your cost savings and provide you with a written estimate. Your comfort is our priority. Our goal is to stay your home service provider for years to come by always providing you with honest and reasonable AC replacement options. You can feel confident that our team of experts will stand by your needs… no “install and run” strategies here! With a 60 minute simple evaluation, you’ll have all the necessary information to make the best choice for your comfort!
Read our “Repair or Replace Guide” here.
What is the Estimate and AC Installation Process?
- Schedule Your Free In Home Estimate- Our Customer Service Experts will schedule you for a consultation with one of our Comfort Experts. You can expect to receive appointment reminders and a biography with picture of the expert coming to your home. A dispatch notification and courtesy call are always made so you are prepared and ready for the expert’s arrival.
- Evaluation- Our Comfort Expert will come to your home and listen to your concerns and needs. If you’re having trouble with air flow, hot/cool spots, or the temperature is not keeping up; let our expert know. Our N.A.T.E. certified expert will help you decipher the various systems, efficiency levels, and assist you in choosing the right HVAC system based on your budget and needs. This is a great time to ask questions and learn about the variety of ways you can better your comfort through technology, air filtration and other HVAC accessories.
- Estimate- Your Comfort Expert will provide you a detailed estimate. You will have a comparison of different options clearly itemized in an easy to read format. Your estimate will also detail the provided warranties and guarantees. Ask questions and make comparisons. If you have other estimates, make sure to compare “apples to apples.” Our Comfort Experts will gladly review them with you, and help you navigate the terminology and pricing. We care about your happiness and comfort. We’ll do all we can to MEET or BEAT like company pricing. Let’s talk about it!
- Schedule Your Installation- Most often, we can install your new system the next day. Your Comfort Expert will review your schedule and ours to make sure that we find a time that is convenient for you. Our team will arrive on time and ready to expertly install your new system. Upon their arrival, they will review what to expect, timing, and the process with you. Don’t worry about any clean up. Our install experts will remove the old components and replace them with the new. We’ll handle the disposal and make sure to clean up after ourselves. Do we drape and wear booties you ask? Of course! We treat your home as if it was our own investment. If you have any special instructions or concerns, don’t hesitate to discuss them with the lead installer. Every component will be tested and guaranteed for premium performance.
- Review of Project, Comfortable Home, Happy Customer- Our Lead Installation Expert will show you the work that was performed step by step. You will have a tutorial where to change your air filter, thermostat programming & instruction, and a quick reminder of owner maintenance tips to assure optimal HVAC system functioning. All of your questions will be answered and you will have a clear review all charges. At Guardian, our main priority is your comfort and happiness. We aim to always exceed your expectations and to provide you 5 star service. If you have questions after we leave… never hesitate to reach out to us. Approachability and Concern is not something we ask of our teams… it’s our culture.
Some things to pay attention for when choosing your HVAC company:
When you are faced with a HVAC repair or replacement, finding a company that you can trust is important. At Guardian, we understand that you look to us as the expert. For this reason we hire only the best and brightest licensed technicians to provide you with the right answers to your needs.
How do we do this? By caring about our customers and employees. A happy employee will always do their best work! A caring team of experts will work with integrity, even when no one is watching. There is no cookie cutter approach to the AC Estimate and Installation process. We customize the experience for each and every customer and home.
- Experience- What is the experience level of the owner and the employees? There is something to be said for a business that has the expertise and knowledge to provide you with the right solutions.
- Reliability is important. Is this company going to be there for you when you need them most? Make sure that the company you choose considers you a priority always and not just when you are purchasing a new system.
- What are the company guarantees? At Guardian, your satisfaction is always guaranteed – 100%! That means we do all we can to make sure you are 100% happy with our service and your experience. We want lifetime customers from each interaction, not just a “done and run” scenario.
- How about those reviews? The quality of reviews makes a difference. Sometimes quantity is great, but remember the best reviews are the ones that provide you with a good explanation of what to expect. This goes for good and bad reviews. If you notice a trend in negative reviews you may find yourself in that position as well. Always do your research- it can save you time and money.
- Accountability- Does the company you are looking to hire do what they say they will do? Price baiting, add on charges, and a high error rate are all things to consider when reading the reviews. Mistakes happen. How a company responds is of utmost importance.
Need Help Now?
Had a wonderful first experience using Guardian for our electrical needs! It’s nice to know there are still good, honest companies out there that are committed to their customer’s needs without charging a fortune. Will most definitely be using again!
– Doug A.
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff– A job well done is only as good as the training and experience of our expert HVAC technicians. We hire and train the best to make sure you are only getting the best.
- Flat Rate, Up Front, Fair Pricing– There are never any surprises when the Guardian experts are at your home. We offer flat rate pricing which means you know what your AC repair will cost before we do the work without any surprise adjustments.
- 20+ Years of Experience – Your HVAC system is one of the largest investments in your home. Having the knowledge and skill set to repair your AC is crucial when running into problems like a frozen AC or warm air coming from your vents.
- Stress Free Repairs– We understand that having an emergency AC repair can be stressful. Our team of experts are not trained to push you into buying products and services you don’t need. No pushy and untrustworthy salesmen here. We focus on informing each customer of the options available and making accurate recommendations.
- Priority #1 – Our Customers – “Saving the Day with Expert Service,” is what we do. Making sure we always provide work with the highest skill and integrity, is how we do it. We know that not all homeowners are experts in all things HVAC. You need a company that has your best interests at hand. Our focus is creating relationships with customers for years to come and not the single job we may perform for you today. We’re not just your emergency HVAC repair team, we’re your home experts for years to come.
Common AC Problems
Leave the repairs to us! If you notice any of these problems, you may be in need of one of our HVAC technicians to diagnose and evaluate your HVAC unit to prevent a potential breakdown mid-summer.
- Frozen Outdoor Unit – ice around your outdoor unit and lines
- Hot Spots in your home
- AC blowing warm air
- No air blowing from your vents
- Your AC system is making noises
- Your Utility Costs have increased
- It takes a long time to cool your home
- Flickering and Dimming lights when your AC unit Cycles on
- Your AC unit is running constantly
Save 10% When You Schedule Online
A customer service expert will confirm your appointment date and time.
Free In-Home Estimate
FAST, EASY, CONVENIENT.
Send an estimate request and one of our experts will get right back to you.