We’re Taking Safety Measures – A Message to Our Customers
We are taking the advice and precautions recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC). In doing so, we have created safety measures and procedures to keep you and our team safe. Your comfort is important to us and for this reason we are working closely with our suppliers, manufacturers and employees to provide you continued expert service.
As a company we are proud of our team for being flexible and resilient as we change our daily practices. We would like to assure you of the following:
- Each employee is screened for symptoms and fever prior to the start of their work day.
- Our Customer Service experts survey each customer prior to the arrival of our team.
- Our experts have fully stocked vans complete with sanitation chemicals, masks, booties, and hand sanitizer.
- Each employee will sanitize equipment after leaving each home and in between appointments.
- We will offer a "no contact" visit option where the customer is not required to come in contact with our team.
- Our team will wear booties and disposable gloves, which are immediately disposed of after each visit.
We understand that the services we provide are crucial to your comfort and happiness. For this reason, we will continue to provide you with highly trained teams. Our teams will continue to follow best practices while prioritizing your well being and safety.
As always, we thank you for allowing us to save your day with expert service. Moving forward, we will communicate any new information with you as it becomes available.
We thank you for choosing Guardian as your company of choice.
President / Owner
Guardian Heating, Air, Plumbing & Electrical