Furnace Tune Up
When is the Right Time to get a Furnace Tune Up?
If your furnace is not operating as efficiently as it has in the past, call the experts at Guardian for same day furnace tune up appointments. Maybe you're noticing signs of furnace breakdown. Don't delay. Guardian will provide you with furnace maintenance, repair, or installations scheduled right away .
Benefits of a Heating Tune Up
- The most important part of furnace maintenance is checking your system for safety. We check for cracks and leaks and verify that there are no carbon monoxide hazards present.
- Extend the life of your furnace.
- Keep your manufacturer warranty valid on equipment 10 years old or younger. Manufacturers require annual maintenance be performed in order to keep your equipment working at peak efficiency and keeping your manufacturer warranty valid.
- Reduce and prevent emergency breakdowns. 50% of furnace breakdowns could have been prevented with routine maintenance.
- Better your heater efficiency and reduce energy costs
- Improve Indoor Air Quality with routine cleaning
Connect With Your Furnace Experts
Join our Shield Protection Plan and Maintain your HVAC twice a Year!
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections
- Check voltage • Inspect and clean burner
- Lubricate motor bearings and moving parts Check and adjust gas pressure
- Inspect Heat Exchanger for rust, cracks, and potential Carbon Monoxide leaks
- Test and verify controls
- Check connections to gas lines
- Clean interior and exterior of the furnace
- Inspect and calibrate the thermostat
- Change air filter
- And more…
When you join our Shield Protection Plan, you'll received twice yearly visits. One heating maintenance visit in the fall and another in the spring, prior to the arrival of summer. You'll also receive priority scheduling, discounts on diagnostic fees and repairs. When the time comes for a new furnace, our Shield Protection Plan members get an additional 5% discount!