KEEP YOUR HOME’S AIR CLEAN AND YOUR HOME COMFORTABLE
INDOOR AIR QUALITY OPTIONS
Indoor Air Quality Options
Safe Home. Clean, Breathable Air. Dust Free.
Itchy eyes, runny nose, headaches…these are common symptoms associated with allergens and poor indoor air quality (IAQ). More specifically, your indoor air quality can be affecting your health and breathable air. Guardian understands that your vitality and comfort is important. For this reason, we offer a number of indoor air quality products that keep your home’s air free of bacteria, dust, mites, and a number of other allergens.
Indoor air quality refers to the air in and around your metro Atlanta home. It can be negatively affected by moisture, pet dander, gases, ventilation, humidity, as well as chemical and biological components in the building. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), “Concentrations of some pollutants are often 2 to 5 times higher [indoors] than typical outdoor concentrations.”
The Good News About Guardian’s Services
The good news about Guardian’s experts is that we are fully equipped to better your air quality with reasonably priced products. With our professional indoor air improvement services, your air will be cleaner and your health will be less impacted by the pollutants that we can’t see or smell.
Guardian Heating, Air, Plumbing & Electrical has over 20 years experience maintaining the quality of air for metro Atlanta customers. We install the following indoor air quality products:
- Dehumidifiers-Mold and mildew can form in areas that are too moist. The same applies to your air. The purpose of adding a dehumidifier to your home is to remove this moisture from your breathable air, and prevent mold and mildew from affecting your health. Essentially the air “dries” out.
- Humidifiers-Cracked lips and dry elbows are symptoms of overly dried air. Often times when the heat is turned on in your home, you notice the dry feeling created by a lack of moisture in the air. A humidifier adds much needed moisture to make your home more comfortable.
- UV Lights- Placed into your ventilation system, UV lights kill and neutralize harmful microorganisms before they impact your health. They control bacteria, mold, viruses and reduce odors in your home. Utilized in hospitals, UV lights are an effective way to clean your air.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors- Appliances, fireplaces and mechanical systems in your home may use natural gas as the energy source. Safety systems can malfunction causing disastrous results. CO detectors sense elevated levels of carbon monoxide gas in your home, alerting you with an alarm. Some such as the nest Protect ® even test themselves daily to assure the highest level of monitoring.
- Media Air Filters- Does dust accumulate quickly on you furniture, or do you feel like you forever are dusting and vacuuming? Media air filters will trap up to 95% of the dust, allergens, pollen, mites, etc… in the the air. Making your air cleaner and helping your HVAC system run more efficiently.
A family owned and local company, our focus is on the customer by providing you with a team of HVAC experts that have the know how and training to listen to your wants and needs. What is our main goal? To provide you with the best heating and air conditioning solutions for your home and family. We are so confident that you’ll be happy with our AC services that we guarantee your satisfaction 100%!
Indoor Pollution Can Go Undetected – Know the Signs:
You may not even realize that your indoor air quality is impacting your health. Unseen pollutants can cause seemingly common symptoms that most homeowners credit to seasonal allergies or “that bug that is going around.” However, often times it’s your own home’s air quality! Common side effects of poor indoor air quality include:
- Watery and itchy eyes
- Burning and dry nose
- Worsening allergies
- Respiratory issues
- Flu-like symptoms
- Heart disease
The most susceptible to indoor pollutants are the ones that are in the home most frequently; more specifically children and the elderly whose immune systems may be compromised or developing. Americans spend about 90% of the time inside their homes. With an alarming rate of 8.3% of our population having asthma, it is crucial for homeowners to put focus on the air inside their homes.
Some things to pay attention for when choosing your HVAC company:
When you are faced with a HVAC repair,replacement or just looking to improve your indoor air quality, finding a company that you can trust is important. At Guardian, we understand that you look to us as the expert. For this reason we hire only the best and brightest licensed technicians to provide you with the right answers to your needs.
How do we do this? By caring about our customers and employees. A happy employee will always do their best work! A caring team of experts will work with integrity, even when no one is watching. There is no cookie cutter approach to great customer service. We customize the experience for each and every customer and home. For this reason we were voted “Best HVAC Company in Atlanta 2019,” by local homeowners and awarded by Home Improvement Magazine.
- Experience- What is the experience level of the owner and the employees? There is something to be said for a business that has the expertise and knowledge to provide you with the right solutions.
- Reliability is important. Is this company going to be there for you when you need them most? Make sure that the company you choose considers you a priority always and not just when you are purchasing a new system.
- What are the company guarantees? At Guardian, your satisfaction is always guaranteed – 100%! That means we do all we can to make sure you are 100% happy with our service and your experience. We want lifetime customers from each interaction, not just a “done and run” scenario.
- How about those reviews? The quality of reviews makes a difference. Sometimes quantity is great, but remember the best reviews are the ones that provide you with a good explanation of what to expect. This goes for good and bad reviews. If you notice a trend in negative reviews you may find yourself in that position as well. Always do your research- it can save you time and money.
- Accountability- Does the company you are looking to hire do what they say they will do? Price baiting, add on charges, and a high error rate are all things to consider when reading the reviews. Mistakes happen. How a company responds is of utmost importance.
Need Help Now?
Had a wonderful first experience using Guardian for our electrical needs! It’s nice to know there are still good, honest companies out there that are committed to their customer’s needs without charging a fortune. Will most definitely be using again!
– Doug A.
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff– A job well done is only as good as the training and experience of our expert HVAC technicians. We hire and train the best to make sure you are only getting the best.
- Flat Rate, Up Front, Fair Pricing– There are never any surprises when the Guardian experts are at your home. We offer flat rate pricing which means you know what your AC repair will cost before we do the work without any surprise adjustments.
- 20+ Years of Experience – Your HVAC system is one of the largest investments in your home. Having the knowledge and skill set to repair your AC is crucial when running into problems like a frozen AC or warm air coming from your vents.
- Stress Free Repairs– We understand that having an emergency AC repair can be stressful. Our team of experts are not trained to push you into buying products and services you don’t need. No pushy and untrustworthy salesmen here. We focus on informing each customer of the options available and making accurate recommendations.
- Priority #1 – Our Customers – “Saving the Day with Expert Service,” is what we do. Making sure we always provide work with the highest skill and integrity, is how we do it. We know that not all homeowners are experts in all things HVAC. You need a company that has your best interests at hand. Our focus is creating relationships with customers for years to come and not the single job we may perform for you today. We’re not just your emergency HVAC repair team, we’re your home experts for years to come.
Save 10% When You Schedule Online
A customer service expert will confirm your appointment date and time.
Free In-Home Estimate
FAST, EASY, CONVENIENT.
Send an estimate request and one of our experts will get right back to you.